Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
So do YOU have an elevator pitch ready to go at a moments notice? Is it convincing, concise and compelling? Want some good tips?
- Keep it short, just a few sentences and about 60 seconds in length.
- Focus on your organizations impact! Talk benefits and the solutions you make possible. Forget details.
- Talk benefits and solutions that add up to why you are making the community a better place for everyone.
- Tell them Why you’re proud to be involved
- If you have the time, give a short example, a quick story that has heartfelt impact
- Practice, rehearse and be prepared! Don’t get caught in the elevator with the perfect supporter without a great pitch!
- Catch more fundraising top tips at www.blockbusterfundaising.com or www.joyolsongroup.com
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.